Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Movie Theatres!



My parents both had to work all day Saturday, and my grandparents came to stay with us while they were gone.
My brother doesn't care, but my sister and I are always trying to tell them we're old enough to stay by ourselves. My grandma said she knew that, and they were just coming to take us to do something fun, not babysit. I don't really believe her, but we got to go to the movies, which is a pretty rare treat for us these days.

The movie theatre we went to was pretty crazy, I've never seen anything like it. Instead of rows of seats, there were rows of seats and tables, and the theatre had a restaurant inside of it. Grams and Gramps actually got dinner there, but I just wanted candy and popcorn.

Life in our new place is getting a little easier. Most of our things are still in storage, but my mom is hoping to get it out for us soon.
My sister and I have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor in our room ever since we moved. It was fun at first, since it was a lot like camping out and that's always been one of our favorite activities, but now we're ready to have our beds back!

1 comments:

Makennah said...

Hi Edie. I'm glad you got to go to the movies. It sounds really different and fun! I'm sorry your stuff is still in storage. That's not fun at all. Right now, I have to share a room with Molly - and she's not happy about it. I hope life in the big city gets easier for you!
-Makennah

Post a Comment