Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Avalanche's e-mail

From: Avalanche Vitruvian = avalanchedownthemountain@gm.com
To: Edie Hastings = takemetoyourbeach@y.com
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 3:30 PM
Subject: You ok?

Hey Edie!

Guess what!? It turns out bringing spooky things through a Ouija board and destroying your room is the one thing my parents feel pretty strongly about, and they finally got mad at me about something! I can't believe it, I'm so excited! Of course, since it's my parents we're talking about, all that really happened was mom shook her head and said she was disappointed in my lack of respect and I got a strongly worded e-mail from my dad in Africa, but get this: Some of it was even in caps!

Anyway, back to business... How've things been going on your end? Is Maude still there, and have you been able to talk to her? What about the other thing that was causing all that damage? I'm pretty sure Maude didn't do all that. That thing really freaks me out, I hope you're ok!
I've been doing lots of research on our problem... I watched a whole marathon of Ghost Hunters yesterday, plus I flipped through a couple of my mom's books. I have some ideas we can try, but I have to be over there to try them.
Is there any way you can convince your mom to let me come over soon?

I honestly can't wait for spring break to be over, which is weird for me, but school is the only place I can see you!

TTYL!
Avalanche

4 comments:

Blakeney Green said...

Well... I guess it's good that Avalanche got some kind of reaction from her parents. It's too bad the two of you are in trouble, though, especially since you're telling the truth.

I hope you're doing okay! We've been worried about you, trapped in an apartment with a violent ghost, and we're really curious to hear more about Maude!

Love,
Bree

Edie said...

Yeah, Avalanche is weird... What can I say?
I haven't had a chance to use my laptop lately, being in trouble in all, but I just got it back so I'll be updating everyone on Maude soon!

-Edie

Nemom said...

Edie,
We have been very worried about you. Are you on edge or frightened out of your wits, yet? I sure would be. Please keep us all posted on all of this.
Love,
Samantha

Kiki's Korner said...

I don't know, but I don't think I'd want to sleep alone in my room after your experience! Hope you can update us real soon. :)

~ Kiki

Post a Comment